reblogginess from a tv addict
Sure imagining Bering and Wells sex is gorgeous and hot,
but imagining Helena’s very physically driven sexuality going up against Myka’s very emotionally driven demisexuality is like W O W so damn fascinating I can’t stop thinking about it
- Mike Brown’s mom laid flowers where he was shot and police let a dog pee on the memorial site
- “Stand Up Against Racism" demonstration outside US Embassy in London
- Police claim to have no records of arrests of journalists
- Illinois school bans discussions of Mike Brown’s death
- Gov. Nixon introduces new Public Safety Director
- Push for police to wear body cameras continues
- Jon Stewart on Ferguson
Out of curiosity, could you take a moment to reblog this if you believe that demisexuality exists? I’m demisexual, and I feel like demisexuality goes really under the radar, even within the asexual community umbrella. A lot of people don’t believe that it exists, and even within the ace community, demisexuality is still questioned as being legitimate, although we share the same flag. So reblog this is if you believe it exists.
Naturally, I only realised she was my soulmate as she held the gun up to my head.
Tumblr put this on my dash and now all I can think of is Bering and Wells.
Orange is the New Black cast attends the 2014 Emmy Awards.
I’ve reached the point in daydreaming when I typically start burning through a draft (or a draft of a chapter/scene) because I just can’t take it anymore, but for this story any draft would require a ton of research to build the details and plot points properly, so instead of writing, I’m sitting here in agony while wasting time with Sims as a way to forget that I’m in agony.
List of Helena’s Motivations in Warehouse 13 S2-4:
Not one of Helena’s Motivations in WH13 S2-4:
The list of things I will fight you on in WH13 is long and wide, but the two that have caused the most visceral reactions in me:
- Myka’s happiest place (I still recall people pitying her Medusa vision. I nearly came unglued.)
- Christina’s importance to Helena (literally everything after Christina’s death before bronzing and 95% of everything post-bronzing that Helena did was fueled by Christina. The 5% that wasn’t was fueled by Myka. I WILL FIGHT YOU ON THIS!)
all i want in life is an H.G. Wells audiobook actually read by jaime murray
I got really scared that Buzzfeed was taking that “catcalls are compliments” article seriously and then I realized their “The Essential Ladies’ Guide To Gaining Confidence From Construction Workers” post was just pure sarcasm and everything is okay now.
Grandson. Mrs. F is about as old as HG is. I… might be working on a fic about trans!Mrs. F complete with a comprehensive, canon-compliant timeline.
depending how long she was caretaker she might not have had to outlive Christina? and even if she did being able to see her live a full life first would have made it a lot easier than losing a young child, I think
yeah definitely easier, but it would still suck. Though she also might have had grandchildren and great-grandchildren to play with and teach that would’ve helped too.
And I don’t know, how long do caretakers normally stick around? Was that Mrs. Frederic’s son or grandson in the nursing home? I’ve already forgotten :S
You know it’s very conflicting to swing from non-warehouse AU to Helena is the first WH13 caretaker AU all in one day. It’s like two completely opposite ends of the Happy Helena spectrum.